Did you mean: 

Problems for days, only just got around to testing. 1GB service

Karmik
On our wavelength

2022-05-17 19_29_34-RealSpeed - SamKnows.png

6 REPLIES 6

Karmik
On our wavelength

No faults reported in the area. Alternatively, there were some signal problems (depends which reload of the painfully slow website is to be believed). Wait 24 hours and we'll book an engineer. Really looking forward to 10 x 50 minute calls to Mumbai to end up back at square one each time.

Karmik
On our wavelength

Think it's fair to say this in making me moist:

2022-05-17 19_35_51-Virgin Media Care.png

@Karmik wrote:

Think it's fair to say this in making me moist:

2022-05-17 19_35_51-Virgin Media Care.png

Sorry but your comment did make me laugh!

Firstly, personally, I regard what the SamKnows tests claim on the VM hub as being about as honest and reliable as Putin’s claims of how much the Ukrainians look forward to being liberated from their Nazi government!

So forget about it, what do other speed tests say you are actually getting on your devices?

Karmik
On our wavelength

I'm getting the same on sppedtest.net etc. Normally samknows is the defacto king of bawlawks, with a steady 1000Mbit on display. This is how I know something must really be wrong 😉

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Apologies for the issues faced Karmik, 

Welcome back to the community.

From checking our service I can see there's some performance issues that need addressing, I've dropped you a PM so we can get a technician appointment booked.

Thanks,

Kain

Karmik
On our wavelength

I just want to thank Kain_W for his help with this. Engineer was sorted quickly, and it was determined the router was at fault. Now working at 100%:

2022-06-04 10_51_46-RealSpeed - SamKnows.png2022-06-04 10_52_09-13238253259.png (750×400).png