Menu
skunky
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Price Increase overcharged Again

Hi

We are on 350/362Mbps broadband only and have been for years. Today we got the new Price Increase in the letter box and i noticed it was going up again. I also noticed it was going up as if we was paying for broadband and the phone £3:50 extra a month.Virgin done this to us on the last Price Increase and now we are paying £53:74 a month and soon are bill will be something like £57:24 a month. People with broadband only at are speed 350/362Mbps are only paying £52:00 right now So how come we have been paying £53:74 a month when its only £52:00 you have been over charging us and are about to do it again. Can you please deal with this as this over charging us can not keep going on if i cannot get this sorted out i will be phoning of com.We have been loyal virgin customers for years and all they do is over charge us slap broadband limits on us every week night from around 100 to 200 meg a night even though we never use torrent or any file sharing programs and they also say they only do this from 8:00pm to 12:00am well i can tell you now its every single week night from 6:00pm to 12:00am.We are really thinking on moving on because one good thing that has came out of virgin limiting us has made us see after all we don't even use such a high broadband speed. Now some of the kids have left home.

Thanks

Roger

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Price Increase overcharged Again

you need to ring - not something the forum staff can deal with

dial 150 or 0345 454 1111 and follow the prompts to - 'thinking of leaving us' - then "technical issues" - dont worry about that they do much more - open 8am -10pm 7 days a week - should take you to a UK call centre

Tony
Shelleyc
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I think it's a good dug good dug lightning deal. That 57 quid isn't quite the 39 pound kevy the bear pays. I find us customers who have been with this company for over 18 years get a raw deal. Time to get my haggling face out. 

0 Kudos
happywithmy350
Well-informed
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I was paying £41 for 350 standalone before I upgraded
0 Kudos
happywithmy350
Well-informed
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator