It’s been a while since I used Virgin, pleased with the new boxes, perform much better than the older models.
Having used Telewest many many years ago I was confident the internet would be far far superior to the competitors.
Ever since the first day of the install the internet randomly stalls, speed is terrible, so much so we switch to tethering from my mobile. If I don’t reboot the router overnight the speed the next morning is terrible, it usually drops at least once during the day (work from home).
I’ve included some logs and such below, be happy to try anything !
speed test, anything LTE = Virgin Mobile.
modem logs, I’ve rebooted it a few hours ago so the errors have cleared. They were 2k+
Cant see the data clearly looks like phone screen shots. Can you copy/paste as “Formatted Text” (not images) 3 FULL sets of data onto here – from the Downstream, Upstream, & Network Logs pages. Don't worry too much about the formatting it can be easily read & DON’T include personal data or MAC addresses - blank them out - Note that if you copy/paste the data, the board software will do this for you (you may need to click the "submit" button a second time).
Also if you haven't, set up a BQM and post a link from the TB website to it after say 24h.
I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.