cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Packet loss and intermittent speed in SK8 (Heald Green)

Robertus
Tuning in

Since yesterday we've suffered with a very janky connection with very variable speed and packet loss/v. slow browsing. 

Is this logged? I'm back running on my SHUB4 and have checked cables and the issue is still there - the status page shows no issue but when i test connection it awknowledges that there's an issue in the area. 

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
As well as their web page, also try the “free & automated” Service Status number - 0800 561 0061 - which usually gives the most up to date info. and tells you of more local issues down to postcode level. These may not be listed on the Area Status web page (Areas are not “Geographic” they are billing areas) as that usually only covers faults affecting 1000’s of customers) so phone may give you more info, but even that wont cover problems affecting just a few customers - or just you.

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Robertus,

Thank you for your post.

I am sorry to hear you have been having issues, I have checked our systems and there are no outages.

How is it looking since your post?

Zoie