cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Packet Loss and Disconnections for the last 4 Days DE7

rgoodman1
On our wavelength

Hi All

I am just wondering if someone can let me know when the issue affecting connections in DE7 are going to be resolved ?

I am not sure who thought the replacement service status checker was needed but at least the old one gave you an ETA for a fix.

Thanks

Rob

4 REPLIES 4

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi Rob,

If nothing is showing  in the seevice checker you could also try the  automated Service Status number  0800 561 0061.  This often gives details of more local issues down to postcode level.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Hi Dave

Sorry I maybe should have been clearer in my earlier post.

The checker does show an error but only when I get to the checking hub stage and then it says there is an issue in your area and its being worked on but no sign of an eta and its been like this for 4 days now and no obvious way on how to contact someone to find out more, hence my post here.

I have had to come into the office instead of working from home which given the current climate with clinically vunerable amily members is not ideal.

The old service checker at least provided an ETA for the fix, but the new one does not do this, so its seems like another upgrade which is actually a downgrade.

Regards

Rob

Just rang the automated number and got them to text me the link to the fault and it just goes back to the same status checker which says there is no broadband issue in my area, until you get to the test hub stage! got to laugh havent you.

I will have to side line some time tomorrow to find a number where I can speak with someone who can actually tell me when the issue is going to be fixed.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @rgoodman1,

Welcome back to our Community Forums! Thank you for your post, and I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing some ongoing issues with your connection! 

I was able to locate your account and at the moment, there are no issues in your area, and your power levels are all within spec, and showing no issues. Can you tell us if you were able to get in touch with our team to discuss this issue further and if the team was able to advise you on any area issues happening around the time you first posted?

How is your connection at the moment? Are you still experiencing some service issues? If so, have you taken a look at our Broadband Faults page to see if this can help? 

Please let us know if there's anything further we can assist on. 🙂

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs