Menu
ribrob
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Ongoing issues in Dulwich / area 21 since august

I’ve been having ongoing issues with broadband since August resulting in slow speeds or no service at all on numerous occasions.

I’m not the only one, see 3 pages of frustrated customers... 

http://www.eastdulwichforum.co.uk/forum/read.php?5,1962576,page=1

Its got so unreliable I don’t know if I’ll be able to work from home during the day, or bring work home, or if the family can stream movies or the kids play games. So essentially useless.

It’s not a service worth the price - and you’re about to put them up again!

Teach tell me if there’s a fault in the area or not, when there clearly is based on all the complaints in that thread above.

Over utilisation and unreliable connections clearly continue to be an issue in the area - when will they be fixed once and for all?

Rob

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Samantha_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Ongoing issues in Dulwich / area 21 since august

Hi Rob,

Thanks for posting on the community and apologies you are having an issue with the broadband connection.

I've taken a look into this and can see 2 faults in your area which are causing an issue : -

1. SNR (signal to noise ratio). This can cause the broadband to be intermittent. The reference number is F006559180 and has a review date of 28th September.

2. High peak time traffic, which can cause slow speeds during peak hours. The reference number is F005891733 and has a review date of 16th January 2019. As this is a review date it can be subject to change.

For any updates by all means post back here.

Regards

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
ribrob
Tuning in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Is that really the best you can do Sam?

You take over a week to reply to my message to tell me there's 2 ongoing known issues in my area and that's that?

You know i spend £45 a month for this right?

Day to day I can't reliably work from home, stream movies, download content, browse the web or check emails.

Today i'm getting 6mbps of the 100 i pay for, other days it's not worked at all and all you do is tell me what I already know?

You're going to have to do better than that.

This is has got beyond a joke now - it's simply not good enough.

How do i cancel my service?

Rob

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

can in and pay the early disconnection fee.

Also you shouldn;'t be using your internet for work

0 Kudos
ribrob
Tuning in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Don't be such a pedant. There's a difference between bringing work home because you need to, and running a business from home.

0 Kudos