Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One upstream channel showing 16QAM

brian_mattey
On our wavelength

Hi,

I have a Superhub 2AC and M200 service.

Recently one upstream channel has dropped to 16QAM whereas other three are still 64QAM.  All used to be 64QAM.

Downstream and upstream speed OK (220/21) and BQM OK and no errors being logged and no stability issues.

Is this anything to worry about?

Thanks,

Brian

3 REPLIES 3

jem101
Superstar

@

@brian_mattey wrote:

Hi,

I have a Superhub 2AC and M200 service.

Recently one upstream channel has dropped to 16QAM whereas other three are still 64QAM.  All used to be 64QAM.

Downstream and upstream speed OK (220/21) and BQM OK and no errors being logged and no stability issues.

Is this anything to worry about?

Thanks,

Brian

No it's nothing to worry about, incidentally, the channel which has dropped to 16 QAM, would the frequency happen to start with 258 by any chance?

Hi,

Frequency is 53700000 … and it’s now improved to 32QAM.

Thanks,

Brian

Hi Brian,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome back, sorry to see you were facing some issues with your Router, I was able to find you on our system with the details we have for you, after running some checks this end I couldn't find any issues at all, I can see you do have a 3rd party Router, if the issue does persist try a pin reset on the Hub, once done you would have to set up your Router again,  push a pin/ paper clip in the reset hole at the back of the Router, push and hold in for a timed 1 Minute, do not reboot during or after, allow 15 Minutes to settle.

Regards

Paul.