cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not getting Volt 1GB speeds

dmason197
Fibre optic

Does this make any sense?

I still cannot achieve the maximum possible speeds on my 1Gig Volt Package?

Can u move my thread too the correct place?

Kind regards 

Dean

[MOD EDIT: Subject title changed for clarity]

53 REPLIES 53

Hi I spoke with somebody earlier by telephone and they said they would re establish the connection on my WiFi pods? As they we're showing offline?

There is no lights showing on my WiFi pods but I was told they we're showing in a disconnected status?

Can u perform a remote reset on my Virgin HUB 4

And can u make sure the WiFi pods are correctly activated on your side?

I believe a fault ticket has already been escalated by Customer Services for this issue?

Kind regards 

Dean

Hi dmason197,
Unfortunately, Virgin Media let us know that they were unable to bill your account through your Virgin Media subscription. We are cancelling your membership, effective on Wednesday, April 20th, 2022.
If you have any billing questions please contact Virgin Media.
Obviously we'd love to have you back. All you have to do is restart your membership.

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi again Dean,

It looks like your last post in this thread relates to the free netflix on either the  Biggest TV bundle, the  Biggest TV with Volt bundle, or the Ultimate Volt bundle offer.

I noticed you've commented on that in the /Digital-life/  page comments section.

The latest info (below) is from the following post :-

Managing-Your-Account-Cable/Netflix-account-paused/ 

'Thanks for your posts and we're really sorry that you are having issues with Netflix. 

The teams are working on getting things resolved but we're unlikely to have any update now until Monday I'm afraid. 

As soon as we know more, we'll be sure to post in the Community to keep everyone in the loop. 

Apologies once again for any inconvenience. '

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Serena_C
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @dmason197

I have now performed a remote reset on your Hub, can you let me know how your Intelligent WiFi Pods are working for you now please?

Kind regards,

Serena