cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Network Issues ?

ten-tenths
Up to speed

Really slow broadband all week. we are on the 1Gb service but the fastest I've seen is 80Mb upload and 40Mb download. Speedtest is being done wirelessly but i wouldn't expect that much of a speed hit. I can normally hit 500-600Mb download speed. The automated phone service status says there are continued issues that are being worked on but the problem is "very complicated". I've not seen anything posted about network issues, anyone any idea when this will be resolved ?

Thanks

Jon

12 REPLIES 12

Interesting, not necessarily the contractors fault though. Many times we have begun work on a site and the Utility companies don’t have a clue where their cables / drainage / gas mains (delete as appropriate) are. 

Hey ten-tenths, thank you for reaching out, I am really sorry to see you are having some connection issues recently. 

Also thank you for providing some information.

Okay, so I have taken a look at end and I can confirm there is an outage in your local area it is an intermittent signal issue (SNR) in the area.

Now this issues will cause a drop out in speeds, I do have some good news it is estimate to end by 14th June by 13:15 however this can change.  

Again, I am sorry in the trouble this is causing you. Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

Thanks for the update