Community elder
Wired or wireless?

------------------------------------------------------------------
Hub 3 - Modem Mode - TP-Link Archer C7

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @danielCH22,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community forums. We're here to help.

I am very sorry to hear that you seem to be having some connection issues lately. As @lotharmat has asked, can you confirm if you're getting these speeds on a wired connection or a wireless/Wi-Fi connection? Can you also clarify what diagnostics and troubleshooting you've carried out thus far in an effort to remedy this?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

I used a wired connection and have turned the WiFi back on and off and tested it at the right times of day and everything I'm still unable to get the right broadband

@danielCH22 wrote:

I used a wired connection and have turned the WiFi back on and off and tested it at the right times of day and everything I'm still unable to get the right broadband

At nearly a year that's probably the longest wait on a response I've seen on here!

Thanks for coming back to us @danielCH22, has this issue been going on for just short of a year now? Have you reported these issues to the team in the past year?

Have you had any improvements since you last posted? 

Have you tested the connection over a WiFi and wired connection or just on WiFi?

Regards,

Steven_L

The wifi is getting worse and worse and I'm not able to tell any team as the virgin media help page does not provide anyone to talk to

And I have checked using wired connection 

Hey danielCH22, thank you for reaching out and a warm welcome to the community I am sorry to hear you are having some issues with your internet.

Thank you confirming you have a tried a wired connection. Are the speeds any different at all?

When you say slow what do you mean by this, it's slow loading websites up, or is it intermittent or it just the low speeds you mentioned?

Please do let me know. Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?