Menu
Supered74
Just joined
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

My broadband is super slow

Paying for a premium service and getting....slower than previous provider at double the cost. FAR from happy. Webchat constantly unavailable. Sort out the 'guaranteed' 88mpbs min speed and customer service availability. First time user of Virgin Media and am not impressed. Much buffering. All infrastructure at and into the property checked as present, correct in sound working order..

Download speed 16mps, upload a terrible 3mbps.

HELP!

0 Kudos
jbrennand
Superstar
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: My broadband is super slow

So, what pakage are you on? What hub model hub have you got?  Speeds are guaranteed over ethernet cable not wifi - are you testing by cable ?  What devices are you testing on ?

--------------------
Services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos
Wezza
Up to speed
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Plug the yellow cable in u be right, And as for the advice on here i would NOT wast your time their's only been one person who as genuinely helped me all the rest are just keyboard warriors.Smiley Very Happy Smiley LOL

"Pay Peanuts You Get Monkeys"
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Nat_J
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Sorry to hear about this Supered74,

I've located your details and everything appears to be within range at the moment.

How have things been since posting?

Nat_J

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos