Menu
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 41 of 44
Flag for a moderator

Re: Manchester 1gig

Another voice for actual info please I'm in oldham I want the service I'd have bought it the day it came out. I'm in the greater Manchester area so by the info you release I should have it but as people have already said for the sake of marketing you seem to dumb it down so much.

Also since when did people getting letters about maintenance not had one in all the years I've been a customer.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Dialled in
Message 42 of 44
Flag for a moderator

I recived another "maintenance" letter back in Jan to advise of downtime on Feb 3rd, that time my service was down a few times between 6AM and 12PM and subsequent checks online still show the fastest I can get is M500.

I have a question for someone at VM, if/when 1Gig goes live will we all be advised/encouraged to upgrade or will be have to keep checking ourselves?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 43 of 44
Flag for a moderator

Hi Drefsab,

Have you spoken to our sales team in regards to this as advised by Emily? They will have the systems required to check this information for you.

If not, if you're happy to share your postcode with me, I'll ask the question to the relevant team for you.

Thanks,

Beth

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 44 of 44
Flag for a moderator

Had my 3rd letter about maintenance few weeks date was 25th Feb this one check postcode  checker see can get new 1gig but now saying only can get 200mb even tho I'm on 350mb service before I could get 500mb since this maintenance saying 200mb anyone knows what's happening my postcode is OL70AE cheers

0 Kudos