cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

M600 configuration file for Hub 3

billc47
On our wavelength

My M500 service has apparently been upgraded FOC to M600 though I see no change in the upload/download speeds.  The download speed max continues to be around 530 mbps which I was happy with as a M500 service

The router config file is cmreg-vmdg505-bbt078+voc-b.cm which I think is unchanged from when the service was designated as M500

Is this the correct config file for the M600 service?  

4 REPLIES 4

Andrew-G
Alessandro Volta

Sometimes takes a few days to come through, and would show up as a change in the hub's status data.  At the hub's log in page, don't log in but click on "Check router status".  Look at Configuration, then scroll down to Primary Downstream Service Flow, and the value for Max Traffic Rate.  That'll show your hub's maximum speed setting in bits per second, and would be something around 652000000 if you've been upgraded. 

How are you measuring speed? If on wifi then (a) may be device limited, and (b) might need to change the hub's advanced settings for the 5 GHz band "channel width" to 20/40/80.

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @billc47

Thanks so much for your post and welcome back to the Community Forums! 

I'm so sorry to hear that your speeds aren't showing a change since the upgrade! 

Can I ask how things are looking since your last post? 

Thank you.

Appears that the router is indeed configured for M600

Primary Downstream Service Flow

SFID109952
Max Traffic Rate690000278
Max Traffic Burst42600
Min Traffic Rate0

Primary Upstream Service Flow

SFID109951
Max Traffic Rate44000278
Max Traffic Burst42600
Min Traffic Rate0
Max Concatenated Burst42600
Scheduling TypeBestEffort

I have just checked with a wired connection achieving 652Mbps download, 42.1Mbps upload.

All good.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @billc47,

Thank you for coming back to us. I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing some ongoing issues with our broadband service. 

I was able to locate your account and run some basic checks. I cannot see any issues on your upstream or downstream power levels at the moment. 

Glad to see that you're receiving good speeds at the moment! Please let us know if there's anything else we can do to help.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs