cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Live help in app email transcript issue

Fudgee
Joining in

Hi I used the live help in this app to upgrade my internet speed, however at the end of chat I asked if I can have the chat transcript sent to me, as I have done before, but was told they cannot do that anymore? It doesn’t even give you the option at the end of chat, so basically my issue is these sales reps can lie and say anything and you got no proof? Sure this cannot be right I uploaded screen shot if anyone has any advice with this? 

F17E06B1-C496-4968-ADC7-413F983171A4.jpeg

5 REPLIES 5

foccer
On our wavelength

they dont want you to have the evidence of the person on the end of the chat not knowing how to fix issues (or even know what they are actually talking about) anymore.

But we have phone I just screen shot the whole transcript 🤷🏻‍♀️ And they said you can do it by your own right now, what does this mean and how? I don’t like it I thinks the trading standards should know about this, will be filing a complaint as customers are entitled to this information reps should not be allowed to con a customer. 

Megan_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Fudgee,

Thanks for your post about your recent chat with our agents on our messenger system, sorry if the agent's message was confusing. 

You can get a transcript sent to your email after the chat is over, you to go the three dots and the option is there. 

Our agents cannot send transcripts from their side, which is what Mona was saying. It has to be done on the customer's side. 

Thanks,

Megan_L

Thank you for your reply however the dots did not appear for me that’s why I write this thread, I know it usually does as I have used it before, but on the app it just was not there so please do have your technical team look into this. Thanks

I'm so sorry to hear that you couldn't see the three dots @Fudgee I'll be sure to pass this on to the relevant teams, in the future if you do speak with an agent via the chat and you are unable to see the three dots then please let the agent know. 

Below I will include the process of how to use the three dots to request a transcript: 

You can request a copy of the chat transcript to be emailed to you. Just press the '...' symbol to the left of the chat window and select the option from the boxes.

The transcript will be emailed directly to you once the chat has ended.

Thank you