cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Joke!

sajane040972
Joining in

So after my rubbish broadband speed, chatted to VM on WhatsApp and they booked an engineer for this morning....

Guess what,  no one turned up 🤬

So I have wasted half a day holiday. Tried to ask what was happening. WhatsApp to be ghosted 

RAGING!!!!! 🤬🤬🤬🤬

Screenshot_20220524-114436_WhatsApp.jpg

4 REPLIES 4

sajane040972
Joining in

Screenshot_20220524-120503_WhatsApp.jpg

If you have evidence that a visit was booked, you will be entitled to compensation of £25. 

- jpeg1
My name is NOT Alessandro. That's just a tag Virginmedia sticks on some contributors. Please ignore it.

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @sajane040972 

It's possible that there is a known local fault. In those cases the VM systems automatically cancel any planned engineer visits.

Have you looked at the https://www.virginmedia.com/help/service-status page to see if any known faults are listed there?

If nothing is showing  you could also try the  Service Status number  0800 561 0061.  This often gives details of more local issues down to postcode level.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Hi @sajane040972 thanks for posting and welcome back to our community.

I am sorry to hear that you'd taken time off to receive a technician visit to discover there was no appointment booked.  I would love to take a closer look.  I am going to send you a private message.

Regards

Lee_R