Menu
r1chjames
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Internet down - F007135001

Hi,

I was after some help regarding an ongoing incident (F007135001) that appears to be affecting my area. The internet has been intermittently up and down now for approximately 3 weeks and the incident has been open during this time, with the resolution date being updated on a weekly basis. On Saturday morning, the internet went down fully and I just get the unhelpful response on the phone that it's an ongoing issue and it will be fixed when it's fixed and that I'll get compensation (which is no substitute for the service I actually pay for).

Is anyone at VM able to get an update on what is actually being done because the lack of visibility just gives the impression that nothing is happening at all and is really making me regret my decision to move from 8mbps ADSL.

Thanks,

Richard

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Internet down - F007135001

Good Morning Richard,

Thanks for your post on our Community Forums and a very warm welcome to you!

Sorry to see that you've been having issues with your service in your local area.

Have you checked our service status page?

Enter your postcode to check out the service in your local area. This will itemise any outages and issue you with an estimated fix time and date.

David_Bn

0 Kudos
r1chjames
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Unfortunately the page does not list any current faults and goes away to test my line but never returns a result to me. I am receiving text updates for an ongoing incident (and when I phone the helpline, I'm told there is an ongoing incident). The resolution date on F007135001 has now been updated four times, but there appears to be no progress, and things are not improving with my service.

The service is back most of the time now but goes down for 10-20 mins at a time several minutes per day which means it can't be used reliably for video streaming/online gaming as I could be minutes away from another outage.
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Tom_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi r1chjames,

Due to the nature of this issue you may unfortunately find that the fix times are extended whilst we investigate and work on fixing the issue. Although you may not have received a further update on the progress of this I can confirm that this ticket has got people actively working on getting it resolved as soon as possible. You may find that during this time however that you will receive intermittent service.

Thanks,

Tom_S

0 Kudos