cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internet connection cuts out

n_glover
Joining in

For the past few months, the internet connection drops out for around 5-10 minutes before returning to normal. this has happened in the past, but stopped and recently resurfaced and is happening recently now. For the past couple of days this has been happening around the same time in the evening. Sometimes when this happens all the router lights turn green and the arrows symbol flashes green if that helps. I use my hub 3 as a normal router if that helps is well.

54 REPLIES 54

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello @n_glover,

I have looked into the SNR outage and the Estimated fixture time is for the 27/09/21. The date can change if unforeseen circumstances cause a delay.

I am sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

It has still not have been fixed. Its been months at this point.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @n_glover,

Thank you for coming back to us in regards to your ongoing issue. I'm really sorry to hear that this issue is ongoing, I can understand your frustration.

After looking into your account, I can see that there is an SNR (Signal to Noise Ratio) outage active in your area that would be impacting your services.

The outage Fault Reference number is F009273969 and is currently estimated to be fixed on 13/10/21 at 09:00.

Please keep an eye on this issue and please let us know if this problem continues after this time and date and after rebooting your equipment. 

If this problem continues after the Fault is resolved, we'll be more than happy to look into this further for you.

Thank you,

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

I am still having the same issue after rebooting everything after this date. You have gave me 3 dates for this to be fixed and im still no closer to resolving the issue. I am very annoyed and disappointing in this service.

Thanks for your reply and update, n_glover,

I've sent you a private message to confirm your account details and take a closer look at your network connection.

Cheers,

Corey C

The engineer came and I told him I was having an intermittent connection. he said my power levels were out of spec and is now fixed. less than a hour after he left the issue happened and is still happening daily and is still not fixed.

Hello n_glover

Sorry to hear this is still happening 

We may need to get a Technician back out again 

I will need to send you a private message to pass security and gain account access
If you can check the purple envelope top right of your screen that would be great 
Regards     
Gareth_L

it's still happening...

I am starting to wonder if it is an issue with the powerline adapter rather than just the internet connection as a whole. I am experiencing this issue connected through a powerline adapter on my PC. It could be possible that it is an issue with the way my house is wired. If that's the case is there any other way of getting the best connection / ping in this room? If so I would like you to send someone out to make this happen. And if it is not an issue with the powerline, I want this to be resolved ASAP. I have waited 5 months for this issue to be resolved and it still isn't. 

Hi n_glover,

Thank you for reaching back out to us in our community, sorry to hear you are facing issues which you now believe may be down to your power line adaptor, if this is something you have purchased yourself have you tried resetting it, we do have our own Intelligent WiFi pods which do also have an Ethernet adaptor built in, there may be a £5 Monthly charge however this does cover up to 2 Pods, you can find out more here.

Regards

Paul.