cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internet Speed Accurate (380mbps) only after restarting hub.. then again very slow after a day

AlexMarios
Joining in

I recently left BT and joined Virgin Media for the first time and as i was very happy in the beginning with the package now i am desperately disappointed and not sure what else to do.. I have tried contacting Virgin media but always same story - they do a check and they say internet works. My problem is that the internet only works properly when i restart the hub every day! if i do not it falls to very low leves and very high ping. My normal wireless speed (after restarting for the day) is 380mps as a top speed and 12ms ping. if i do not restart for some time it will get lower than 100mbps and over 50ms ping..

Virgin Media - if you can read this i would appreciate your help please.

Alex

2 REPLIES 2

Matthew_ML
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey AlexMarios, thank you for reaching out and a warm welcome to the community I am sorry to hear you've been having some connection issues. 

I have taken a look at the account and I have found the issues right away.

I am going to send you a PM so we can discuss this in further details with you. Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

Thank you do much!! I assume you have my number and account details. Can't wait!

Thanks

Alex