Menu
Meryl_Streep
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Intermittent connection drops and low upload speed

My bqm 

I've had virgin media 200 broadband for just over a month. Over the last week or so I've been experiencing regular drop outs of connection and very low upload speeds. Have restarted the hub multiple times but this hasn't resolved anything. My bqm (linked above) is looking very different now, from how it was before when I wasn't experiencing these sorts of issues. Any ideas?

0 Kudos
MikeRobbo
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Intermittent connection drops and low upload speed

Try a reboot using this method ...

Switch the Hub off using the small switch on the rear of the Hub next to the power cord and pull the PSU plug from the wall socket.

While the Hub is powered off go around all the accessible co-ax connectors inside and outside to ensure that they are finger tight.

Give it a good 5 minutes put the plug back in and switch the Hub back on.

Allow the Hub a few minutes to fully check the BQM again in a couple of hours.

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
BT Smart Hub 2 with 70Mbs Download,18Mbs Upload, 9.17ms Latency & 0.35ms Jitter.
0 Kudos