And the upload was around 95-110 meg

Can anyone assist in anyway?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello smithy01793

Sorry to hear of the connection issues experienced, we appreciate you taking the time to raise this via the forums.

From checking the connection and equipment, everything regarding your downstream channels looks fine but as mentioned there are issues with the upstream channels which would explain the issues experienced. here has been some errors reported since the last reboot which looks to have been a day or so ago. Firstly, can you reboot the hub for us so we can see if the errors return?

Regardless, this may need a technician visit, I will send you a Private Message to get some more details from you so keep an eye out for the envelope in the top right when signed into the forums.

Rob

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

10 REPLIES 10

Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi smithy0793,

Thanks for your post. I'm sorry to hear you've been experiencing some issues with your upload speeds.

Looking from here, I can see that your upstream power levels are outside of the normal parameters, which will be why your speeds aren't as high as expected.

I'll drop you a message here now so I can arrange an engineer visit to put the levels right.

Thanks,

Beth

Client62
Legend

"I have just left a 900meg service" ...  With another ISP ? What on earth were you thinking ?

carl_pearce
Community elder

Regardless of faults on the line you'll never see 9-15ms latency on VM HFC. Hopefully you have a HUB 5x and are on FTTP, else you are going to be disappointed with 20-25ms latency.

Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello smithy01793

Sorry to hear of the connection issues experienced, we appreciate you taking the time to raise this via the forums.

From checking the connection and equipment, everything regarding your downstream channels looks fine but as mentioned there are issues with the upstream channels which would explain the issues experienced. here has been some errors reported since the last reboot which looks to have been a day or so ago. Firstly, can you reboot the hub for us so we can see if the errors return?

Regardless, this may need a technician visit, I will send you a Private Message to get some more details from you so keep an eye out for the envelope in the top right when signed into the forums.

Rob

hi i have rebooted for you attahced is the images you might need NW status page.pngNW Upload page 07-10-23.pngNW Status log 07-10-23.png

Yea i have FTTP Bud hence why I was a little disappointed

I am using a 2.5gig port and Cat7 and only one on this service ATM., 

I am going to try good old school port forwarding to see if this helps  

smithy01793
On our wavelength

Also the Software version on this hub seems a little old that is of course the naming convention is using the date 

Software version
LG-RDK_4.6.24-2206.7

As we're discussing this via PM, please keep all relevant information there to help avoid confusion 🙂

Rob

Hi robert and Beth I have sent u guys another pm to hopefully get this resolved as u know the last engineer you guys kindly booked for me left as he could not resolve the issue. Apparently he escalated but it's been a good week or 2 since then with no contact.

Please please can we get this sorted as it has not worked correctly since it was installed 

Thanks Tom