Menu
aaronjohnsonuk
Tuning in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Instagram & Twitter so slow

Since around last September I have been having trouble with the Instagram & Twitter especially either not loading or running painfully slow in my phone. It's got that bad that I have to switch to my mobile internet for most things which has meant I have used up my data by mid month. If I can't solve this problems then my contract is up in Feb and I will have to leave as I have never had this problem from any other ISP.
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Heather_J
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Instagram & Twitter so slow

Hello aaronjohnsonuk, 

Thanks for getting in touch 🙂

Sorry for the slow browsing your experiencing. Have you performed a speed test yet? Ideally we would like to see the results of a hard-wired speed test. 

Please get back to us so we can continue to investigate. 

Take care. 

Heather_J

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
pjlawrie
Joining in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi there,

me and my wife are experiencing exactly the same thing.  Just run a Speedtest and we are getting 169mbs but can’t run an insta story!!!

0 Kudos
mjharper
Tuning in
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

I'm getting the same thing with Facebook - speed tests are fine but FB very slow

0 Kudos
Moderator (Retired) Ralph_R
Moderator (Retired)
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi, is this is still a problem could you please drop us a quick update and confirm if the connection is wired or wireless, if the issue is happening on multiple devices and if other streaming sites are similarly affected.

Speak to you soon.

Ralph_R
Forum Moderator

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
pjlawrie
Joining in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi there,

Yes still a problem and across multiple devices (all Apple, either ipad mini / air or iphone x / iphone 6S all running latest iOS software) all devices running through wireless connection.

Best Regards

Peter

0 Kudos
Moderator (Retired) Ty_S
Moderator (Retired)
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for getting back to us. How are your speed tests looking over a wired connection? Are you able to test on a non Apple device? Any improvement to this if you change the wireless channel? 

Speak soon 

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos