cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hub 4 upload speed

stedav25
Tuning in

Hi, recently upgraded to the Hub 4. On doing speed tests results for upload speed are no where near what I used to get on hub 3. I’ve tried resetting hub etc. checked connections n usual power downs. Hub 3 I was getting consistent 36mbps upload. Hub 4 is erratic and getting mixed results, I think closest to old hub 3 speed was 31mbps. Any ideas? Thanks Stephen

12597E81-5753-4CA7-9DA9-80A1DAFE008C.png

4 REPLIES 4

Adduxi
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Post your Hub stats please, power levels, Pre and PostRS errors and Network log.   Once done we can comment

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Hi @stedav25,

Welcome back to our community forums. 

Sorry to hear you have been experiencing issues with your speeds since your hub 4 upgrades. This is certainly not ideal and we want to best help. Are you able to post the information requested by @Adduxi, so we can best look into this and help?

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi, is this correct? Thanks

4F047EF4-E28E-461D-9715-8A2414EB312B.png

BD2D88FD-B771-40F3-B524-0E1DC621316B.png

2B1BAD80-3D49-45BB-8172-7CD03ED54F80.png

  

Hi stedav25,

Thanks for coming back to us.

Can you please check that the coax cables are securely connected to the Hub 4, to any splitters that are in use and to the wall socket.

Once the cables have been checked, the Hub needs to be rebooted. The Hub can be rebooted by using the button/switch at the back of the Hub or by turning the Hub off from the mains then turning it back on. Let me know if this fixes the issue

Best,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill