Menu
andrewdj
Tuning in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

How do I find out how long this issue will take to resolve?

We're investigating an issue in your area
What to do next:

Keep an eye on our Service Status page for updates.

The service status page says there are no known issues.

But judging by the fact I can't get any more than 2mbps on an M500 package using a wired connection between laptop into the hub 3.0, that was getting 30mbps this afternoon over wifi 5g, something is very definitely wrong.  This sort of poor connection is happening very regularly in January. What's the minimum upload speed that I should be expecting before I can break my contract?

0 Kudos
jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: How do I find out how long this issue will take to resolve?

As well as trying the “check service,” Area status webpage" (link at top right of this forum), also try the “free & automated” Service Status number - 0800 561 0061 - which usually tells you of more local issues down to postcode level. These may not be listed on the Area Status web page (Areas are not “Geographic” they are billing areas) as that usually only covers faults affecting 1000’s of customers) so phone may give you more info, but even that wont cover problems affecting just a few customers.

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos