Menu
unbornshaitan
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

House move slower speed

Last year i was upgraded to the vivid 150 package. With this i was getting a consistent 145 to 155 download speed. i recently moved house. same area just down the road. Now although my package still says vivid 150 i am getting between 88 and 98 depending on time of day. Now my question is this. Are these new speeds my new norm or am i not getting the vivid 150 as advertised. Or do i have to wait/apply for the upgrade again. Thanks

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: House move slower speed

Hi unbornshaitan,

Welcome to the Community!

Really sorry to hear you're experiencing speed issues.

I've located your account and I can see an issue with the network in your area affecting speeds at peak times - Ref.(F004535930). Our technicians are working to get this resolved and have set a review date of 5th April 2017.

I'm really sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.

All the best

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
unbornshaitan
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

ok. i have waited months for any improvement but i am lucky to get 88mb download. I am paying for 150

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi there unbornshaitan,

Thanks for taking the time to post back here and apologies you are still having an issue with the broadband speeds.

I've taken a look at the fault ticket, this has been closed down as resolved and the traffic is now running low.

However I did notice that the downstream power levels are too low at -9 dBmV and this will require an engineer appointment. I've sent you a PM (purple envelope icon, right corner) with some details for you to confirm. Once you have replied I can go ahead with the appointment.

Speak to you soon

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos