Menu
Techrosh
Up to speed
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

High utilisation check

Hi there. 

I am a former customer of VM, who had left due to over utilisation in my area causing horrendous ping and speeds at peak times. Can I just get a double check on the status of over utilisation for the post code UB67AL. 

Many thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Andrew-H
Fibre optic
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: High utilisation check

Nothing shows on the outage checker

https://my.virginmedia.com/faults/service-status

These are just my opinions. Feel free to completely ignore my advice. The above message may contain sarcasm (if you can't find it, you're not looking hard enough)
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Techrosh

Thanks for the reply

We can see that there is a fault in the area for SNR and this is due to be resolved on 16th February 2019

Kind Regards 

Chris 

0 Kudos
Techrosh
Up to speed
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Just wanting to bump this thread and do another check for High utilization in my area. BT have become shocking to my home and now looking to jump ship back over to Virgin.

Are there any open faults (long on going faults) such as high utilization? When I was with VM before I had 3 years + of high utlisation.. so just need confirmation that it is all resolved and additional capacity was added in the area?

Prior fault ref was: F004465068 - if you could give that a check and see how/when it was resolved?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Techrosh, 

Thanks for your post, 

We're not able to check whether there would be high utilisation in an area without an active account being open.

You can speak with the sales team however on 0800 183 1234. As we don't actively sell services in areas with utilisation now they would be able to confirm this. 🙂

Alex_Rm

0 Kudos