Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Help with speed upgrade

Hello,

I can't upgrade online, seems I have discounts applied to my account preventing me doing the upgrade myself.

Obviously can't get through to C.S and the chat is down.

Is there anyone that can help me get from M100 to M200?

Thanks in advance.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Hero
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Help with speed upgrade

Your only option is to phone in.

***********************************************************************************************************************************

Mike Robinson
Aircraft Engineer & Computer Based Training and Learning Designer for many of the world's Military Arms.

My Broadband Ping - 26_Aug_2020
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi, you can try the chat a little later, you can also try calling back. The current situation has made it harder to contact customer care. Rest assured, a lot of things are happening in the background to help our customers through this period.  

- Although I am a Virgin Media service technician, the responses given on here are from my personal experience in the field and should be taken as such -
If I was able to help you please let others know by marking my answer as helpful. If you are happy with my answers please press Kudo 🙂
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

No worries, you guys are doing a great job.  Totally understand the CS situation.

Just with 2 of us working from home, would be nice to avoid squabbles over usage (we're both on Teams/Webex almost all day  😞  ).

Will keep trying, just thought it worth seeing if there was a way, as the self service option is there but denied due to the discounts I get.

Cheers though.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

When the chat does work, it just sends me to the upgrades and offers page now with the same "oops something went wrong" error due to my applied discounts.

Given that C.S is very limited and obviously needed by those with tech issues and connection problems, would it be a good idea to remove that discounts restriction so people like me can use the self-service option?

Would that be possible?

Thanks again.   🙂

0 Kudos