Menu
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 141 of 150
Flag for a moderator

Re: Going above CISAS

Hi Multipc, is this an additional complaint for the same issue which you went to CISAS with? We aim to respond to complaints within 28 days. ^Chris. 

Andruser
Knows their stuff
Message 142 of 150
Flag for a moderator

Apologies to Multipc since this isn't relevant to his issue, but in response to Ravenstar68's suggestion, I have indeed created a thread for people to have their say on matters they have raised, but which are not material to the OP's problem.

Come along boys and girls, you wanted this!

0 Kudos
Multipc
On our wavelength
Message 143 of 150
Flag for a moderator

HI Chris as per Mod forum post I believe on page 12 or 13 I went through the website to log a complaint. The CISAS one is no longer valid

0 Kudos
Multipc
On our wavelength
Message 144 of 150
Flag for a moderator

What a joke been on hold waiting to speak with someone now for 1hr and 8mins and still no answer.

was called the other morning and did not get to phone quick enough then no other call back.

before paying my bill I am wanting to know if any credits that will be due 

0 Kudos
Multipc
On our wavelength
Message 145 of 150
Flag for a moderator

Haha 1hr 37 mins on hold and get hung up on thanks !

0 Kudos
Multipc
On our wavelength
Message 146 of 150
Flag for a moderator

OK here's an update for everyone.

Rang today from complaints and as expected useless. went through diagnostics (for what purpose I do not know) and in the end said nothing will be done as its not a fault.

- So lets look at the finer points :

- Sold "Gaming" broadband I cannot game on 

- Spent hours upon hours trying to resolve this issue

- It has taken 3 years to get to this conclusion

- It is PUBLICY announced by a VM employee that it is to do with congestion which now lays the fault with VM for overselling their line.

Nothing was offered, no resolution, no credit nothing and they think this is acceptable?

So as soon as the deadlock letter is received again back to CISAS and interestingly a few national papers have shown interest in my story along with some good internet sites.

If VM think they can treat me this was and fob me off they have another thing coming. The last step WILL be court action and if they think this is a light "threat" then they need to think again.

TERRIBLE service and customer treatment.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
chenks
Community elder
Message 147 of 150
Flag for a moderator

FYI, if you do decide to go to court you may want to limit your public discussion about it, as it may (or may not) adversely affect your case.

you should direct any comments to your solicitor who can then advise whether you should comment about it in a public forum.
Multipc
On our wavelength
Message 148 of 150
Flag for a moderator

Yes I shall be doing so but was giving the outcome of customer services and serving as a warning to people. Details of any case brought forward will not be posted publicly.

0 Kudos
Multipc
On our wavelength
Message 149 of 150
Flag for a moderator

Just to keep thread updated for anyone thinking of joining VM.

Still having latency problems every night, VM are going to do NOTHING to fix the issue nor and reductions or credits. They have washed their hands of this.

I would advise impartially and from MY point of view do not go with this company at all for gaming.
0 Kudos
Multipc
On our wavelength
Message 150 of 150
Flag for a moderator

Another quick update, another night more lag

Tracing route to virginmedia.co.uk [213.105.9.41]
over a maximum of 30 hops:
  1     2 ms     1 ms     1 ms  192.168.0.1
  2    45 ms    54 ms    14 ms  10.158.28.1
  3    67 ms    61 ms    17 ms  winn-core-2a-xe-031-0.network.virginmedia.net [62.253.121.17]
  4     *        *        *     Request timed out.
  5     *        *        *     Request timed out.
  6     *        *        *     Request timed out.
  7    21 ms    24 ms    22 ms  know-dclcore-1b-port-channel1.network.virginmedia.net [62.254.85.22]
  8    25 ms    65 ms   121 ms  41.9-105-213.static.virginmediabusiness.co.uk [213.105.9.41]

I am leaving this for anyone thinking of joining VM and to let people know exactly how they treat their customers.

My Broadband Ping - Vm New Router

0 Kudos