Menu
jaztim
Fibre optic
Message 1 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Frequent reboots.

Hi, it's been a few months since I was here as utilisation was fixed. (hope this is not a sign of problems again) Connections are checked and tight. Superhub 3 keeps restarting, mostly during day. I think about 4 or 5 times in last week or so. Service status doesn't show any issues (as I type tivo box also flashing)
Can staff please look into this please.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Re: Frequent reboots.

Hey jaztim,

Thanks for posting Smiley Happy

Sorry to hear about your connection problems, it sounds frustrating. I can see the utilisation is still on-going under ref: F004749079 which is due for review on the 28th June. This fault aside, your Hub shouldn't be restarting itself, that's an equipment issue that'll need to be resolved separately.

I'll drop you a PM (purple envelope, top right) to confirm your address and possibly replace your equipment.

Speak soon,

Take care.

Heather_J

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
jaztim
Fibre optic
Message 3 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Hi Heather. I wasn't aware we had another utilisation fault raises. Can you please arrange a loss of service discount again, we've only just a few months ago had this fixed, is it the same thing? I'll get to your pm now. Thanks.
0 Kudos
jaztim
Fibre optic
Message 4 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Can a staff member please check my connection today, 30.3.2017, as I am aware of the utilisation issue (F004749079) but today since 8.45 am I have been having regular drop outs of a couple of seconds at a time. This cant be a peak time issue at these hours? I am on Ethernet cable so not a wireless interference issue.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Hi jaztim, 

Thanks for getting in touch, I am sorry to see that you have been having trouble with your connection. 

I have taken a look and there is a couple of things going on with the connection. 

Firstly it seems you are affected by fault ref  F004749079 for slow speeds at peak times. The current review date is 26/07/2017. 

Please give this thread a bump closer to the time and we will get an update for you. 

I can also see there is an issue with SNR and FECS (Signal to Noise Ratio and Forward Error Corrections). I have popped the details across to Networks and they will investigate further. Once I have more news on this I will let you know. 

All the best

Emma

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
jaztim
Fibre optic
Message 6 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Thanks
The review date slipping a month isn't the best before the review 😢
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Hi jaztim, 

Thanks for getting back in touch so quickly. Apologies for the change in the review date sometimes the issue is more complex than first thought and the review date can change if this is the case. 

I have heard back from Networks about the issue with SNR and FECS and a fault has been raised, ref F005052575. 

The current review date is 10/02/2017. I will keep an eye on this ticket and let you know as soon as I know more. 

All the best

Emma

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
jaztim
Fibre optic
Message 8 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Thanks.
0 Kudos
jaztim
Fibre optic
Message 9 of 11
Flag for a moderator

10/2/17 can't be current review date, @Emma_E 🤔
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 10 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Hi jaztim, 

Ah apologies, when I look at the date it isn't even remotely close to what I have written don't know what happened there. 

The correct review date is 26 JUL 2017. 

Apologies again for my confusing last post. Please give us a bump closer to the time and we will get an update for you. 

All the best. 

Emma

0 Kudos