cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

First day upgrade to 1Gb but Samknows shows only 367 to Hub 4.

MaxReHeat
Tuning in

My first day and upgraded from Hub 3 and M100 to Hub 4 and 1Gb. However Samknows is showing the speed to Hub 4 as 367M. 3 calls aleady to VM activation team and I am now told that it will speed up over the next few days. I feel like I am being delayed.

Happy with speed at device as it drops off very little.

Screenshot 2021-12-17 164321.png

Any advice would be appreciated.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

-tony-
Alessandro Volta

they are hard work - too light to read almost but as far as i can see they are ok and your config files say you are on 1gig

try a reboot of the hub - turn it off for a minute or so then back on and re test

if that does not help try a full reset - hold the button a good 30 sec - that will reset all settings back to default so if you have changed passwords etc yu will have to re do them

Tony.
Sacked VIP

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

14 REPLIES 14

legacy1
Alessandro Volta
Test with the hub in modem mode.
---------------------------------------------------------------

MaxReHeat
Tuning in
Main question is, should I see close to 1000Mbps in the left hand box?

Thank you, no difference.

@MaxReHeat wrote:
Main question is, should I see close to 1000Mbps in the left hand box?

Yes, well more like 1100Mbps.

i assume you have installed the hub4 - if not thats the problem

log into hub4 - 192.168.0.1 [or 192.168.100.1 if in modem mode] - DON'T SIGN IN, click - click router status [centre of screen] - and post the downstream and upstream figures also the config - to see those press on the grey buttons/boxes labelled - upstream - downstream and configuration

if its an earlier hub button is top right

Tony.
Sacked VIP

jem101
Superstar

@MaxReHeat it absolutely does not ‘speed up over the next few days’, that was a usual VM offshore, ‘make something up to get the annoying caller off the phone’ technique - but on the plus side they get to chalk up another successfully closed call! 

Tony, thank you.

As requested.

Screenshot 2021-12-17 190759.pngScreenshot 2021-12-17 190942.pngScreenshot 2021-12-17 190903.pngScreenshot 2021-12-17 190819.png

-tony-
Alessandro Volta

they are hard work - too light to read almost but as far as i can see they are ok and your config files say you are on 1gig

try a reboot of the hub - turn it off for a minute or so then back on and re test

if that does not help try a full reset - hold the button a good 30 sec - that will reset all settings back to default so if you have changed passwords etc yu will have to re do them

Tony.
Sacked VIP

Tony,

Thank you, seems so simple now.

MaxReHeat_0-1639769062975.png