cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fault code

Durrak66
Tuning in

Hi Can anyone from Virgin let me know what kind of problem my fault refers to? I have zero broadband at the moment and have no idea what's causing it.

Fault code F009932104

Thanks

9 REPLIES 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

You're my hero! I then twitter searched the fault too to see if I could find more. Apparently they are saying the issue is due to a power outage on a 'dual carriageway' so are having issues with it being a dangerous road. It's actually a two lane 30 mph road 20 meters from a roundabout and 20 meters in the other direction from a pelican crossing. It's as safe as houses....

And just to add insult to injury.... They are now blaming the local power company for a power outage covering multiple local structures. Amusingly my friend is the regional fault manager for the aforementioned local power company and has no registered faults in my area....

Someone is telling porkies....

Anonymous
Not applicable

👍😂 Love it. 

My virgin internet is down from 1st July in Uxbridge Area UB8 3Ja. Has anyonvigine got the same problem. I called virgin media probable more than 10 times. They say there is a problem but nor repairing

siva1
Tuning in

same with me , i don't have internet (virgin) from 1st July

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi siva1, thanks for posting and welcome to our community.

Sorry to hear you've been without broadband for such a long period of time.  We've had a look at our systems and can see that you're currently impacted by an issue in your area.  The current estimated fix date is 15th July at 8:00pm.

Regards

Lee_R