Menu
TRFKTA
Just joined
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Fast internet but constant buffering

I've been using Virgin's 100 mb fibre for a number of months now, however for a while I've started noticing that even though I'm getting the full 110mbps, whilst watching videos on YouTube the video will slow down (the actual footage will slow down and the audio and image will desync) every now and then and will need to buffer for a second before carrying on and slowing down again maybe 10 seconds later and buffer again.

This is becoming very frustrating as I am paying for fast fibre for a number of reasons, one being not needing to have videos buffer or buffer during watching videos. Constantly having your video interrupted by buffering is annoying.

Anyone got any solutions?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Fast internet but constant buffering

Hi TRFKTA, thanks for your post - welcome to the community!

Sorry to hear you've been having this trouble whilst watching videos on YouTube.

Have you noticed if you get the same problem when streaming from another platform - Netflix or iPlayer for example? Does this happen across all devices, or one in particular?

Please expand a bit on the problem and we'll be in a better position to help get it sorted Smiley Happy

Tom_F

0 Kudos