cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extended service failure GU25 and false updates

Gavdaddy
On our wavelength

Are other people experiencing Extended service problems in the GU25 area (2 weeks now). This has been ongoing for months and always told that it has been fixed. Most recent full service failure has been ongoing since 25 Aug! Updates have repeatedly said fixed on promised date and “status” show as green but if you test it states known problem with no solution timing. Even tech customer service cannot help as they have no cont with Virgin Media staff! I’ve even found VM technicians in the area connecting new customers not knowing there was a problem until they tested the system. Anybody else facing the same levels of intentionally false info and updates and know anyway to contact some at VM UK who has any accountability for customer service?

1 REPLY 1

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Gavdaddy,

Welcome to our Community Forums! Thank you so much for your first post and I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing some ongoing issues with area outages. I can understand how frustrating this can be. 

I was able to locate your account via the Forum details and I can see that there is an active SNR (Signal to Noise Ratio) outage in your area at the moment. The Fault reference number is F009262410 and the estimated fix time is showing as today 08/09/21 at 6pm.

Apologies that you're being impacted by this. Please reboot your equipment after 6pm and monitor your connection over the next 24 hours to see if the issue has been resolved. 

If the issue is still ongoing, please get back to us and we'll be more than happy to look into this for you.

Thank you,

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs