Menu
Highlighted
prawko249
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Every night the internet slows down from 360 to 4/5 mbps

As said in the title, it has now became a common occurance where my internet drops down to around 4/5 mbps to the point where I can't even stream HD content without it buffering. I am paying for the highest speed package that is out there which is the VIVD360 and for the past 3/4 days everyday my internet slows down to 4/5 mbps and comes back up to normal speeds at around midnight. I called the support team multiple times but I get told the same thing every time I call, they run a test on my router, turn it into modem mode and ask me to test the speed again, then tell me to factory reset it and at the end they tell me that they can't see anything wrong with it and that they are going to "monitor" the network for the next 48 hours and see whats up but it doesnt seem to be the case.

I ran several speed tests and there are servers to which I get my usual 360 mbps download speed, but some others I get a maximum of around 6mbps. Now the servers I seem to get lower speeds to seem to be more accurate because for example when I watch live streams on twitch.tv I can't even watch a broadcast on 1080p without it buffering. It's same time everyday that this happens, I would really like to get this solved and I don't like that everytime I call the support team I get brushed off and just told to wait, I am not paying 46 pounds a month in order to have these sort of speeds for 6 hours everyday. Just to confirm, yes this issue is happening across all of my devices at home.

0 Kudos
MSCU990
Tuning in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Every night the internet slows down from 360 to 4/5 mbps

Hi prawko249,

Sounds very familiar as I'm having the same problems as are more than few others with no real response from VM. Had exactly the same problem with contacting them about it too. See this thread. Best of luck mate.

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Every night the internet slows down from 360 to 4/5 mbps

Hello prawko249,

I am very sorry to hear you have had these issues, how are things looking at the moment?

Thanks Joe_F

0 Kudos