Erratic connection UDDI

Glasgow East / North East area (09) 
uddi-core-2b-xe-821-0.network.virginmedia.net

Service Status was showing an issue with TV Go to be fixed by 18:45 today
However, since 05:00 my broadband connection has been erratic
I have performed two reboots on Hub, no difference

Devices can connect to the Hub without any problem, but they all come back 
No Internet Connection

The connection lasts about 10 minutes, then disconnects for about 10 minutes, then repeats

Network Log shows - 
Unicast Maintenance Ranging attempted - No response - Retries exhausted;CM-MAC=**:**:**:**:**:**;CMTS-MAC=**:**:**:**:**:**;CM-QOS=1.1;CM-VER=3.0;
Ranging Request Retries exhausted;CM-MAC=**:**:**:**:**:**;CMTS-MAC=**:**:**:**:**:**;CM-QOS=1.1;CM-VER=3.0;
No Ranging Response received - T3 time-out;CM-MAC=**:**:**:**:**:**;CMTS-MAC=**:**:**:**:**:**;CM-QOS=1.1;CM-VER=3.0;

0 Kudos
Hollie_B
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Erratic connection UDDI

Hi there @mjkerr 

Thanks for your post. Apologies for the delay in response, we have been very busy and doing all we can to get back to each community member ASAP. 

Sorry to hear you've been having these issues with your connection, I appreciate it would be frustrating when trying to use the service, especially when it has been down due to a fault. 

How is the service today? Have you since been able to speak to the team to see if this was another fault? 

Thanks, 

Hollie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
mjkerr
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

As above, complete loss of consistent broadband service from about 05:00 on 19 September 2020 to about 10:00 on 20 September 2020
TV service not affected
Nothing showing in Service Status
However, when using the online testing tool it would just go round in a circle; connect, fault, connect, fault, connect

0 Kudos
Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hey mjkerr,

Sorry to hear of the ongoing issues that you've been having recently. How is your connection running at the moment?

I have found your account and am unable to connect to your hub, is your hub currently online?

Regards

Steven_L

0 Kudos
mjkerr
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

The Hub is usually on 24 hours per day
It should have been on, on Monday 05 October
However it does switch off for about one hour each day, varies anywhere between 01:00 and 22:00

0 Kudos
Martin_N
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi mjkerr,

Thank you for that information. I have taken a look on our side and an engineer is required to resolve this. I will private message you to book this in. 

^Martin

0 Kudos