cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email stating one thing

Shaunmadsen9
Joining in

Good morning, Ive recently changed my package from just broadband m100 to the mixit tv package and broadband ... On the write up on the website and also which i have in email it says the broadband speed is still m100 in with the mixit package but ive received another email they are removing my m100 speed and replacing it with m50 speed has anybody else had the same issue as me and know how to go about getting it back to the original m100 speed which i have evidence of. Thanks   

2 REPLIES 2

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Is it actually running at 50 or 100.

If you look in the Hub settings for the Configuration Dat page - look in the Upstream -Primary Upstream Service Flow - what are the numbers in the Max data rate box (in bps - not mbps)

For 100 it will start with a 1......
For 50 it is 5.... (with one less zero) 🙂

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Alex_RM
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Shaunmadsen9,

Thanks for posting and welcome to our community 🙂

I'm sorry for any confusion over your package, have you signed into your online account here to check your package breakdown?

Does it confirm the right speeds there?

Alex_Rm