cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email account slow loading up

malc2758
On our wavelength

When I click on my email at the top right it takes a long time to open my email account.

5 REPLIES 5

Adduxi
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

How are you connecting, wired or wireless?  What Hub are you using?  Is it just email or is all Internet activity slow?  What device are you using for your email?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

malc2758
On our wavelength

I am connecting wired hub 3 it is just going to my email account slow to load up I am using a top speck PC for emails. 

Hi malc2758,

Thanks for your post. I'm sorry to hear that it's taking a long time to load up your emails when navigating to them from your My Virgin Media account.

Are you experiencing slow loading speeds on any other device or website? 

I'd recommend clearing your cache and cookies on your browser or trying a new browser to see if that helps at all.

Let us know how you get on 🙂

Beth

malc2758
On our wavelength

It is alright now back to normal speed I deleted all the trash and spam in my emails.😁👍

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @malc2758,

Thank you for coming back to us and keeping us updated on your experience! I'm glad to hear that your services are back to normal after getting rid of your spam and trash emails! 🙂

If you spot any other issues, please get back in touch with us. We're happy to help! 🙂

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs