cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dropouts Resulting in Intermittent Service in SM2 Area

msun
Up to speed

For the last few days, I've been getting dropouts resulting in slow and intermittent service as per libe graph:-

https://www.thinkbroadband.com/broadband/monitoring/quality/share/ca4ab40ddfb8ccb9444e574976d83c2547... 

Virgin status site indicates "problem in my area" but no further information or update on this issue.

Any advice welcome.

13 REPLIES 13

lotharmat
Community elder
You need to wait until the area problem has been rectified before looking really.

------------------------------------------------------------------
Hub 3 - Modem Mode - TP-Link Archer C7

Travis_M
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @msun

Thanks for posting on our community forum!

How is your connection today?

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Much better today - thanks 👍

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello @msun,

Thank you for the update 🙂 Please do let us know if anything changes.

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

I had a text notification that the issue is fixed but dasly I'm still getting dropouts and loss of service. 😟

Hi @msun, I've been able to look into the local area and there are indeed now issues currently showing.

Can you please advise me if you've seen any improvement on the connection since your post?

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

Yes, service has improved, thanks; though strangely, the status page still says there are issues in my area.

Hi @msun

Glad to hear of the improvement. There are some outages that might be affecting multiple customers in the area but might not be affecting others, so we leave the outage information available for everyone just in case they are affected. There doesn't seem to be an issue showing in your area anymore. Can you confirm services has resumed as normal for you?

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley

Thanks for that explanation and yes, I can confirm getting a restored normal service 👍