Menu
Alessandro Volta
Message 11 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Re: Download speed 1.8 MB, upload speed 0MB on 100MB package

What speed do you get at >> speedtest.net << with a direct connection using a Cat 5E/6 cable between the Hub in Router Mode and a 1Gbs capable Pc/Mac/Chromebook and no other devices connected ?

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
BT Smart Hub 2 with 70Mbs Download,18Mbs Upload, 9.17ms Latency & 0.35ms Jitter.
0 Kudos
Tuning in
Message 12 of 14
Flag for a moderator

arinigo_0-1603547207079.png

arinigo_1-1603547050037.png

This is through wifi. I do  not have any devices cable right now to check speed.

0 Kudos
Settling in
Message 13 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Exact same here however yesterday, for an hour I had 40mbps downloading speed and 3mbps uploading, then it gone... 

0 Kudos
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 14 of 14
Flag for a moderator

@eli2 wrote:

Exact same here however yesterday, for an hour I had 40mbps downloading speed and 3mbps uploading, then it gone... 

@eli2 While you may have identical symptoms, you are better starting your own thread as this doesn't sound to me like a generic issue and is specific to an individual connection.

Having multiple users discussing different issues (however similar the symptoms) tends to confuse things for those of us try to assist, including the VM staff.

My setup: VM TV box, M350 Fibre broadband with Hub 3 in modem mode connected to a Netgear R7000 router. Telewest/VM user since 2001.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos