Menu
Scorpioking
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Download Speed Dropped in WF13 3SR

Hi Everyone,

Its been some time since I was last on the forums but I'm hoping someone can help with this problem which appears to be affecting a large area served by the Heckmondwike Head End. Following on from a Lost MDD Timeout  Err Code: 84020200 on the 15.02.19 @ 10.01hrs by Virgin Media presumably for Updating reasons & Posted on my Firewall log, myself and several other people I know are suffering heavy Speed Drops on Broadband &/or Tv loss also. In the case of Broadband a Router Re-Boot will restore the speeds but only for say 1 to 2 hours at most then you have to re-boot again. In my case I am experiencing speed loss of from a average 220Mbps down to 70-80Mbps. A couple of friends have TV issues such that it requires Engineers who are due in the next day or so. It would appear this is a ongoing problem. Are Virgin aware of it and what is happening if so to resolve this problem. Any advice would be appreciated. Regards. Dave

Dave. Scorpioking
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Download Speed Dropped in WF13 3SR

Hi Scorpioking

Thank you for posting on our community forum pages. 

We are sorry to hear that you have been having issues regarding drops in broadband speed and loss of TV services. We appreciate that issues such as this can be frustrating and we apologise for any inconvenience which has been caused.

How have your services been since your last post?

David_Pn
Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
Scorpioking
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Download Speed Dropped in WF13 3SR

Many Thanks for your reply David & my apologizes for the delay in my reply but I have taken some time to monitor the speeds on Broadband so I could get a overall picture of the situation. I don't have TV(Friends do with the same issues across the board) but the broadband side for myself appears to have leveled off somewhat but it is still fluctuating and not as stable as I have had for a long time. I will continue to monitor the situation and should it start to degrade again I will raise the issue again. Thanks for now.

Dave.  Scorpioking

Dave. Scorpioking
0 Kudos