cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Crap Broadband Service

corkiethecat
Tuning in

Ever since covid lockdown my broadband service has been terrible in area 31 (Cambridge), I'm paying for M200 but am just about managing 63MB download, and 1-2MB upload speeds whatever time of day I log on, I regularly used to get 180MB download and 20MB upload before this, and my daughter who is paying for M350 is getting slightly (but only slightly) better speeds too. We've tried contacting Virgin lots of times, left messages etc but get no response, apart from e-mail questionnaires from them which at the moment will get them a score of 0 on just about every count. Very frustrating. 

44 REPLIES 44

tb49
On our wavelength

Come off it (virgin sympathiser) its easy for virgin to turn the coverage up, just cant be **bleep**, suppose you use the same pathetic reason for the utterly moronic customer contact services by phone/email or letter, total idiotic customer relations, same to-date as 10/01/2021.

DJ_Shadow1966
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hello

If you believe that increasing the local bandwidth on your local network is easy then you will have to think again, this would require more hardware that has too be purchased, you local network would have to be taken down for a period of time to fit hardware, this would be called a re-segmentation of the network and it isn't an easy job.

Regards Mike

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

tb49
On our wavelength

still crap service for months, 

tb49
On our wavelength

Eh, all you virgin users, you know the saying "think of the bigger picture) well, sorry to tell you, your all in the "lower user bracket" Virgin balances its coverage between the higher payers/lower payers, if you where the Queen do you think she would get the "**bleep** service" for the same fee's, NO WAY'S, i have had 6 months of crap virgin service as to my Wi-Fi connection, (cut-off's cut-off's cut-off's) customer service is like a clown in a circus, they use every option in the book not to speak to you directly, and as for a rebate of payments due to a **bleep** service, they evade you in all area's, hoping you will just die/fade away,.

tb49
On our wavelength
See your a realist buddy, yes virgin are akin to a circus full of clowns, mostly the management, total **bleep**TERS,