Menu
sanjaysays
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Continously disconnected wifi

Hi, I have been constantly over the last couple weeks been getting disconnected, and I have tried rebooting multiple times, I have also got my router in a open spot and all cables are well connected. Can anyone help me on this as I am unable to connect vergin media customer care

Thanks 

0 Kudos
jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Continously disconnected wifi

Ok firstly...
_________-

Are the issues only evident on wifi connections or do you see them at the same times on devices connected on ethernet cables? If you don't know, can you check to help diagnose whether it is just a wifi issue or it could be network connection related?

What Hub model is it and what are the various Hub lights showing/doing when this happens?

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos
Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Continously disconnected wifi

Hi @sanjaysays thanks for posting and welcome to our community.

Sorry to hear that you've been having an ongoing intermittent internet connection issue.  I have located your account from here and we need to send you a technician.  I am going to send you a private message, to confirm your details.

Regards

Lee_R

0 Kudos