cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Constant slow speeds

worsley
On our wavelength

Hi all,  I have the M600 package and my speeds are never around that figure, I understand that in peak times my speeds will be lower how ever no matter what time I run a speed test I see numbers averaging around the 350mbps mark. I have spoken to Virgin customer service and all they seem to want to do is send out a wifi booster however when testing I'm hardwired to the router. I have just ran this test as an up to date result @23:06 

23 REPLIES 23

Hi,

Please keep replies constructive and on topic as we don't really want to lock the thread or delete posts when the issue hasn't been resolved. 

Thanks,

Lisa

Hi worsley

Thanks for posting and apologies for the broadband issues. 

We do want to help you with this, however, we will need you to do as the community have asked, as this needs to be done before we can get involved. The router (VM hub) has been up for nearly 5 weeks. Lets forget your own router, can you do a PIN reset as requested first. 

Then a wired speedtest via PC/Laptop with only this connected. 

Best,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

worsley
On our wavelength

Certainly I’ll do it once I’m home from work tonight. Thank you 

Thanks worsley, let us know the results of the result and we can take it from there.

Rob