cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Complaints ignored

Overlord72
Joining in

I have made a complaint regarding my poor broadband service and was promised a call back within "5 working days" . That was back in May and I am still waiting......

I have sent emails that have been ignored. Can someone get in touch to resolve my issues.

4 REPLIES 4

-tony-
Alessandro Volta

was it a verbal complaint or did you make an official complaint and have a reference

as to call backs - they are offered but rarely happen - the promise ends the call with you thinking there will be a follow up

as to emails - VM have no customer facing email addys so whatever you have found and used will either go nowhere or be ignores

staff here may be able to help but to do so they will need info - so whats the problem

Tony.
Sacked VIP

It was a verbal complaint and I got a reference number and was promised a call back by the person's manager. Contacted them several times since. Had work done and the broadband is still not how it should be, Nowhere need the speeds I pay for. Silence from VM......

as i said call backs are like hens teeth

if you have a complaint reference wait for VM to pick up the thread - that can take a few days and they should be able to look at it

as to speeds - how are you testing on what device - only wired speeds to a laptop or similar with a 1gig card and using a cat5e cable or better are meaningful - wifi speeds are not reliable

what work done - is it not good enough or what

Tony.
Sacked VIP

Hi Overlord72,

Thanks for posting, and sorry to hear you've not been contacted regarding your complaint. 

So I can check on the complaint for you I'll need to send you a private message (purple envelope, top right hand corner)

Get back to me when you can.

Alex_Rm