cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Close to zero upload speeds

Crossy33
Joining in

I’ve been working from home since lockdown 2 and all was fine until last Friday. Since then I’ve been experiencing upload speeds of around 0.1mb even though my download has stayed >50mb. This is only the case between 8am-6pm and seems fine outside of these hours. I’ve tried resetting the router but with no success. I’m not sure if this is an issue my end or a local issue (area 21, nw6)

Anyone have any ideas?

11 REPLIES 11

Hello Alasdairn

Sorry to hear you too are experiencing issues with your upload speed, we appreciate you raising this via the forums and welcome to the community.

From checking your account it looks as though there is some power level issues and SNR effecting some channels, this will require a technician. I will send you a Private Message also.

Thanks

Rob

Thanks Alasdairn, I have arranged a technician for you to come take a look at the power level issues. You can find the details of the visit here so please let me know if this is suitable for you. 

As this was the earliest appointment available any changes may delay the visit, we would also request someone over the age of 18 be present at the time of the visit to prevent any issues.

Rob