cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband

Sarah2707
Joining in

I have had a massive issue with my broadband since October 2021. There has been over 25 calls to virgin. 2 engineer visits. And numerous other conversations including my internet speed being monitored. Virgin have admitted  they could not fix the problem and that the service they were providing was inadequate. I raised a serious complaint at this time and was told by virgin this would be looked into by OFCOM. And that they would contact me within 4-6 weeks. I have rang back almost weekly because I have not heard anything. Constantly being told that the issue has not been resolved. My broadband service was then CUT OFF by virgin with no explanation which in turn meant my service was affected. I have emergency equipment that my elderly father who has dementia uses and the loss of broadband meant the equipment was put of service putting his health at risk. I reported this at the time and was told that some kind of emergency backup broadband would be put in place. But again this never happened. I contacted OFCOM today and was told I must now raise the issue with CISAS which I have done . I am now getting threatening emails, virgins customer service has been absolutely diabolical and I have found this whole experience extremely stressful, every phone call is frustrating & a waste of time constantly being told I will be phoned back to resolve the issues 

I’m absolutely at my wits end & need help ! 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

-tony-
Alessandro Volta

will flag the thread to staff

Tony.
Sacked VIP

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

-tony-
Alessandro Volta

will flag the thread to staff

Tony.
Sacked VIP

Martin_N
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Sarah2707,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the community. 

I'm very sorry to hear about what has happened with your Broadband service. 

I have been able to locate your account and would like to look into this further for you. 

What I will do is private message you so we can pass some data protection. 

^Martin