cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband speed

Shready85
Joining in

Hi hope someone can help I recently got a broadband upgrade through the volt programme so I've gone up to the m200 package from the m100 I had but I'm still getting the m100 speeds. Have rebooted and gone through settings etc. Even replaced a few old tired cat 6 ethernet cables for newer ones just incase that was the problem. I am running in modem Mode with a deco mesh WiFi setup but everything is gigabit even the switch I'm using, any help would be great. Cheers

8 REPLIES 8

Adduxi
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Check the speed set in the “Primary Downstream Service Flow” on the Hubs configuration tab. 

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Screenshot_20211119-211242.png

Zak_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Good morning @Shready85

Welcome back to the forums & thank you for taking the time to post. 

I am sorry to hear that you are having some issues with your speeds. 

Please could you let me know when you took out the Volt package?  The reason I ask is that It can take up to 14 days for this to become active at our end. 

Kind regards,

Zak_M

Hiya I thought that mite be the case I got my new phone and activated the volt about 2 weeks ago so I will keep an eye out over the next week to see what happens cheers

No problem at all Shready85, I am sorry for any confusion caused and for the delay.

Do let us know if you're still receiving the same speeds after 14 days has passed and we'll be happy to look into this further for you.

Beth

Beth

Hiya have left it another week and still no change to speed how do I best get this issue looked into. Cheers

Tom_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for keeping us updated Shready85 - sorry to hear this still hasn't been resolved for you. I'd like to take a closer look into it and see what we can do to help - please get back to me via PM (the purple envelope icon) and we'll take it from there.

Tom 

Tom_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for getting back to me @Shready85 - I've arranged an engineer visit which you will find confirmation of online (virg.in/myVM) and can reschedule from there if needed as well.

Please keep us updated with how you get on, or let us know if there's anything else we can help with.

Tom