cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband soooo slow

coughandcath
On our wavelength

For over a month my broadband has been running  slower that that 600mb I am paying for . I have tried the obvious , turning on and off etc , but it has never been as bad as it is today . I’m back to wfh and only getting a fraction of the speed I am paying for … there are no reported service issues and have now been hanging on the phone for over an hour for any support . I am coming to the end of my contract so must be worth looking at other options out there . Anyone got any sensible ideas to get virgin to listen 

21 REPLIES 21

Technician arrived … identified a fault that meant I needed to ask for some plug in Wi-Fi things … 2 hours on the phone last week I was told they would be sent out for collection. . Guess …. Nothing arrived !!! Just waited another hour on the phone to be cut off … ridiculous service and now you have put up my bill by 15 % !! Anyone any ideas how to fast path a call ? 

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Apologies for the issues coughandcat,

Welcome back to the community!

From here we wouldn't be able to complete any package changes. 

However from reviewing the service it seems I need to go through some further details with yourself with regards to the Pods

I'll send you a PM to do so.

Thanks

Kain