cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband fault TF2

Gr1ff
Joining in

My broadband has been extremely poor/down since Sunday morning. Service check says there’s an issue but there’s no estimated fix time. 

I’ve tried a router reboot and full reset to no avail, and checked that cables are securely attached. 

I have the 500Mb package but if I can connect to a speed test I’m lucky to get 10Mb down and 0.05Mb up. 

Can a VM representative advise when the issues are due to be resolved as I work from home and currently tethering to my mobile. 

5 REPLIES 5

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Best info will always be reported on the “free & automated” Service Status number - 0800 561 0061 - which usually gives the most up to date info. and tells you of more local issues down to postcode level.

Or, a VM person should pick this thread up and be able to help but it can take a few days.

The "compensation "timer" can also be started on this number.

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Thank you for the info John. I’ll give the number a call. 

Hey @Gr1ff,

Welcome back to the community and thanks for taking the time to post.

I'm sorry to hear of the issues with your services are you still having the same issues today?

Regards,

Steven_L

Hi Steven,

Yes, it’s back up. I received a text from VM at 5.30, so was down for roughly 5 days. 

Glad to hear it's been resolved Gr1ff,

Thanks for letting us know 🙂

Alex_Rm