cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband drop outs

MM1204
Tuning in

Am experiencing regular dropouts on my 1Gb service. I have set up a BQM here:

https://www.thinkbroadband.com/broadband/monitoring/quality/view/342370be8b0b75dacb2e107e9b200ae62fe...

I have tried to post the router status reports but im exceeding the 20000 characters!!

Hope you can help...

13 REPLIES 13

Have you Checked service status and also called 0800 561 0061 for the most up to date faults information in your area

***********************************************************************************************************************************
BT Full Fibre 900 FTTP - Asus RT-AX82U to Openreach ONT Box & Asus RT-AX56U with AiMesh setup
***********************************************************************************************************************************
My Broadband Ping - BT Full Fibre 900

Yes, no issues

The BQM clearly shows problems mate, might be best to call it in. Best to ring Virgin on or just after 8am on 0345 454 1111 or alternatively you can wait here for a Virgin staff member to pick it up, but unfortunately this will typically be between 5-10 days, sometimes sooner, sometimes later depending on how busy they are.

If you decide to call it in it will run through a few automated options and after that ring back again and it should recognise that you have rang previously and then put you in the queue for a Virgin representative 🙂

BT Full Fibre 900 FTTP - Asus RT-AX82U to Openreach ONT Box & Asus RT-AX56U with AiMesh setup
My Broadband Ping - BT Full Fibre 900

Thank you very much for all your help - much appreciated