Menu
Superuser
Superuser
Message 11 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Re: Broadband download speed very slow

makes no sense from your side - not sure you have said but remind me if you have - did you change the hub with the upgrade or was it simply a config file that was sent

again remind me what speeds you got on 200 

if you did change the hub the only thing to check is the coax in connection - if its still the same hub and you got good speeds on 200 then you need input from VM 

Tony
0 Kudos
michael095
Joining in
Message 12 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

Same hub and connections as before. Not brilliant but reasonable speed previously with Vivid 200. Getting max 120Mb but most often in the range of 80 - 100Mb. I think you are correct and I need assistance from VM. I shall call them on Monday. 

0 Kudos
michael095
Joining in
Message 13 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for all your help. It is very much appreciated.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 14 of 14
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

@michael095 wrote:

Hi,

Same hub and connections as before. Not brilliant but reasonable speed previously with Vivid 200. Getting max 120Mb but most often in the range of 80 - 100Mb. I think you are correct and I need assistance from VM. I shall call them on Monday. 

your choice to phoning - try just after 8am and you might get someone in the UK - other than that you will get offshore who will take you through their scripts which will do sod all - they will likely blame your equipment or similar 

personally i would wait for VM here - they can run tests i dont think offshore can and look at info on your part of the network

Tony
0 Kudos